Freecorder does exactly as it sounds — it is an easy-to-use FREE software program that lets you record sounds on your PC. The benefits: Records what you hear from your speakers. Saves recordings as MP3 files. Easy to use. You can also record from the microphone or line-in inputs on your PC.
Freecorder is a great way to get started with capturing audio on your PC. It is best used is to record the Streaming Media files which you run directly from the Internet and can not be opened on any Music software to copy. Freecorder may capture the audio which the PC is running through Streaming Media and record it on your PC in MP3 format. But be sure that the quality can never be as good as the streaming media.
OTHER RELATED FREEWARES
Other Related Freewares
- Sound Capture Free Record stream audio. Record what your sound card plays back. MP3 real-time encoding, CD quality. Line-in support LP/MD/Tape audio backup. […]
- Audiograbber Audiograbber is a beautiful piece of software that grabs digital audio from cd's. It copies the audio digitally-not through the […]
- JetAudio 6.0 JetAudio is integrated multimedia software made up of a single compact rack. Not only does it play various music and video files, it also […]
- Winamp Free Winamp is a free multimedia player made by Nullsoft. It supports numerous audio and video formats. It also plays streamed video and audio […]
- mp3DirectCut mp3DirectCut is a non-destructive audio editor and recorder for MP3. You can directly cut, copy, paste or change the volume with no need […]
- Audacity – Free Audio Editor Audacity is a free audio editor. You can record sounds, play sounds, import and export WAV, AIFF, and MP3 files, and more. Use it to edit […]